Mom swaddling baby
This swaddle is seriously superior to the others out there. When you think about the money, it's better to invest your money in something that will work rather than buying multiples of the cheap alternatives. This is my go-to swaddle from now on."
Our daughter loves her Ollie Swaddle! We've tried others that are much cheaper, but none are as good. She is a little Houdini and somehow manages to wriggle her arms out of every swaddle except for this one. The stretchy material and big Velcro tabs really do make a difference. 8 weeks old and sleeping 8-10 hrs at a stretch :) So glad we gave this a try.
The Smarter Swaddle
- patented moisture-wicking fabric to help reduce risk of overheating
- newborn to transitional use
- custom closure for individualized fit
- super soft fabric
- only one size needed for entire use
- custom hook and loop closure
- arms in/arms out design to meet needs of each baby
- stretch in fabric allows snug yet loose design to promote proper hip development
- bottom opening for hassle-free diaper changes
The Ollie Story
My story begins when I became a single foster parent to a handsome little one named Oliver. This innocent child was disconnected, underweight and on the verge of being labeled “failure to thrive”.
Other foster parents struggled with keeping Oliver because he was difficult, struggling to eat and sleep. I, on the other hand, was in love, and so I began my journey with Oliver committed to seeing him flourish.more about Hindi