When we created The Ollie Swaddle, we put a lot of love into the design. If you’ve read the story behind The Ollie, you already know that.
With hundreds of other swaddle and swaddling blanket options available to you, we know it can be overwhelming to decide what’s right for your little one. We hope that this information helps you make the best decision for you and your little one.
So, what sets The Ollie Swaddle apart from all of those other swaddling options?
- Eases the transition from the womb
- Decreases irritability while promoting self-soothing
- Encourages calming to increase bonding
- Enhances quality of sleep to improve rest and cycle regulation
- Decreases the risk of hip dysplasia
- Reduces waking saddening due to the Moro reflex or spontaneous arousal
- Helps to maintain supine position
- Reduces the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Preterm infants show improved neuromuscular development, less physiological distress, better motor organization, and more self-regulation abilities
- Patented moisture-wicking threads interwoven into the fabric reduce the risk of overheating
- Velcro helps keep the Ollie secure and allows fit to be individualized meeting the need and size of each baby – even as they grow
- Diaper changes made accessible via opening at the bottom – no need to un-swaddle
- One-size means our swaddling blanket grows with your little one and eases transitional stages